In accordance with Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of the 11th July, from Services for Society on Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following details are given below:
ANA SARMIENTO holder of web domain www.anasarmiento.com, domiciled in C/Sardana 29, 08870 Sitges-España with NIF number X2269437-G registered with the International Coach Federation with ID No. 1049018, Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object of Legal Notice
This Legal Notice regulates the conditions, access and use of the Website, its content and services, paid or free, made available to Users by ANA SARMIENTO.
This website is used to collect data of a personal nature necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services. Said data is included in our files and will be treated as confidential. At any point, you can exercise your right to opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation and revocation of your authorisation of the use of your personal data.
The information and content contained in this Website, including source code, graphic design, images, photographs, software and texts, are protected by Spanish legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property rights belonging to ANA SARMIENTO and it is forbidden to reproduce and/or publish, in whole or in part, the Website or its IT content, distribution, modification, transformation or any other rights legally ascribed to its holder, without the prior written permission of the holder. All rights related to intellectual property are explicitly reserved for ANA SARMIENTO. The User may only and exclusively use the material appearing on this website for his/her personal and private use, and its use for commercial gain or illicit activity is forbidden.
Disclaimer of guarantee and liability
ANA SARMIENTO is not, under any circumstance, liable for damage of any nature occurring as a result of: errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the portal, viruses or programmes of malicious or damaging content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid this.
ANA SARMIENTO reserves the right to effect any modifications deemed necessary on the Website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add either the content and services provided by the Website or the way in which they are presented and located on the Website.
Links to third parties
ANA SARMIENTO will not undertake any dishonest publicity via this Website. To this effect, numerical or form errors that may be found across the different sections of the website will not be considered to be dishonest publicity when produced as a result of incomplete or defective maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections. ANA SARMIENTO, as a result of that which is set out under this heading, will correct such errors as soon as she is made aware of them. ANA SARMIENTO is not liable for any failure to comply with applicable laws the User may incur by accessing the Website and/or using the information contained by it.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Parties, renouncing their own jurisdictions if possible, are subject to the Courts and Tribunals of Catalonia. Spanish law applies.
In accordance with article 22.2 of Act 34/2002, of the 11th July, from Services for Society on Information and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you here in this section about the policy for collecting and managing cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when certain web pages are accessed. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her device, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, can be used in order to recognise the user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, whether through use by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and so undertake statistical measurement and analysis of the utilisation of users of the offered services. For this, their browsing on our web page is analysed, with the aim of improving the offer of products and services.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to browse in restricted areas and use their different functions, for example by carrying out the process of buying an item
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria at the user’s end, for example the language or the type of browser used to connect to the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for the most efficient management possible of advertising spaces included by an editor on a website, application or platform from which the editor offers the requested service. This type of cookie stores information regarding the behaviour of visitors obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising in accordance.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device via the settings options of the browser installed on your computer.
The majority of web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on your device.
Below, you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Configure cookies on Google Chrome
- Configure cookies on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Configure cookies on Mozilla Firefox
- Configure cookies on Safari (Apple)
Third party cookies
This website uses services from third parties in order to gather information for statistical purposes and use of the site. The information is used to direct advertising according to content that is relevant to a user, which improves the quality of the user’s experience.
Specifically, we use Google Analytics services for our statistics. Some cookies are essential to the functioning of the site – for example, the integrated search.
Our site includes other functionalities provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons we have provided for this purpose.
Warning regarding deleting cookies
You can delete and block all cookies on this website, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any doubts regarding this cookies policy, you can contact this website via the contact channels.